Featured Post

Thursday, August 1, 2024

July 2024 - Monthly Wrap-up

 


Hi, everyone!

July was only five books read, but my family and I were all sick. Between being sick myself and caring for my family, I understandably couldn’t do much reading. Craziness, I say!!

 

2nd ANNUAL “booksbydorothea” BEST BOOKS OF 2024:

All We Were Promised by Ashton Lattimore (January) 5 stars

Miss Morgan's Book Brigade by Janet Skeslien Charles (February) 5 stars

The Lost Story by Meg Shaffer (March) 5 stars

How To Read A Book by Monica Wood (April) 5 stars

Here One Moment by Liane Moriarity (May) 4.5 stars

The Friday Afternoon Club (June) 5 stars (audiobook)

The Bookstore Wedding by Alice Hoffman (July) 5 stars (ebook)

 

GOODREADS READING GOAL:

My goal for 2024 is 100 books which is a HUGE stretch goal. As of 07/31/2024, I have read 51 books, or 51% of my goal.

 

JULY 2024 STATISTICS:

5 total books

3 e-books; 2 audiobooks; 0 physical books

0 books were an ARC (Advance Reader Copy)

3 books were library books

0 books were purchased

2 books were Amazon First Reads

0 books were a Book Club Girl

 

Audio listening time in July:  15 hours, 48 minutes

Pages read in July:  765 pages

Average review rating: 4.50 stars

 

JULY BOOK RATINGS with BOOK COVERS: 

5.0-star book (1)

The Bookstore Wedding by Alice Hoffman (ebook) LINK

  

4.5-star book (3)

The Most Human by Adam Nimoy (audiobook) LINK


My Mama, Cass by Owen Elliot-Kugell (audiobook) LINK


Daughter of Fire by Sofia Robleda (ebook) LINK


4.0-star book (1)

The Blackbird Chronicles (All Souls #5) by Deborah Harkness (ebook) LINK


3.5-star book (0)

3.0-star book (0) 


If you want to read my full review of any of these books, there are individual review links for each ebook or audiobook next to the book title and author. Click on the specific book link to get to that book review!! 

 

Happy reading!

Dorothea ðŸ’œ

 

P.S. For more information about my book ratings, you can find out more HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment