Featured Post

Monday, July 1, 2024

June 2024 - Monthly Wrap-up


Hi, everyone!

Well, June was only four books, but who is counting???

I have listened to my first audiobook that I was interested in reading for the first time in a long time. I hope that many more audiobooks are in my future!

June's overall scores improved over May with a score of 4.5-starred books. Yes, I did have a 5.0-starred book – it was an excellent audiobook!

 

2nd ANNUAL “booksbydorothea” BEST BOOKS OF 2024:

All We Were Promised by Ashton Lattimore (January) 5 stars

Miss Morgan's Book Brigade by Janet Skeslien Charles (February) 5 stars

The Lost Story by Meg Shaffer (March) 5 stars

How To Read A Book by Monica Wood (April) 5 stars

Here One Moment by Liane Moriarity (May) 4.5 stars

The Friday Afternoon Club (June) 5.0 stars (audiobook)

 

GOODREADS READING GOAL:

For 2024, my goal will be 100 from the very start!!! As of 06/30/2024, I have read 46 books, or 46% of my goal.

 

JUNE 2024 STATISTICS:

4 total books

3 e-books; 1 audiobook; 0 physical books

1 book was an ARC (Advance Reader Copy)

3 books were library books

0 books were purchased

0 books were an Amazon First Reads

0 books were a Book Club Girl

 

Audio listening time in June:  12 hours, 19 minutes

Pages read in June:  912 pages

Average review rating: 4.50 stars

 

JUNE BOOK RATINGS with BOOK COVERS: 

5.0-star book (1)

The Friday Afternoon Club by Griffin Dunne (audiobook) LINK

 

4.5-star books (2)

Betrayal at Blackthorn Park by Julia Kelley (ebook) LINK



The Bookshop Ladies by Faith Hogan (ebook) LINK


4.0-star book (1)

The Marriage Sabbatical by Lian Dolan (ebook) LINK

  

3.5-star book (0)

 

3.0-star book (0)

 

If you want to read my full review of any of these books, there are individual review links for each ebook or audiobook next to the book title and author. Click on the specific book link to get to that book review!! 

 

Happy reading!

Dorothea ðŸ’œ

 

P.S. For more information about my book ratings, you can find out more at this LINK.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment